Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Been a While...

It's been quite some time since my last post.  Sorry if that bugs some of you, but I have homework.  And a life.  So I can't spend all my time writing in this thing.   And it would be boring if I did, because I wouldn't have anything to write about.

So I realized that I haven't actually talked about my classes yet.  Which are kinda important, since the whole reason I am where I am is so that I can go to school.  But that's also the reason I haven't written lately, because of homework.

This semester, my classes look like they'll be interesting and fun (or at least not horrendous...), for the most part. I'm taking an honors biology class (lots of reading and writing), organic chemistry (hope it's not too tough), Math for Engineers (multivariable calculus and linear algebra...should be fun, since I do like math), a class on problem-solving tools for engineering (which so far I'm really enjoying), and a class on the second half of the New Testament (I'm looking forward to it).

But homework is kinda making me have no life (not that I had much of one, anyway...).  Yesterday (Friday), I spent 8 hours in the library working on a paper.  I stayed until they started playing the "get out" music.  And then when I came home, I worked on my Mathcad homework (that's the problem-solving class).  Although that was by choice, not necessity.  Then today I finished the Mathcad homework, did laundry, and watched tv on the internet.  That was it.  Hopefully I'll do something fun tomorrow.  Well, something with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment