Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Very First Blog Post

I have to admit, the title of this post is a little bit of a lie. The previous posts were on my Myspace blog. But I haven't been on Myspace in years, and I finally got around to canceling the account completely rather than just letting it sit ignored. So this is a fresh start.


I'm a very different person than I was when I used Myspace, anyway. I started it pretty early in high school, probably freshman or sophomore year. Now I'm starting my sophomore year in college. I've noticed the most changes since I started college. I'd lived in the same house for my entire life, and so I had gotten used to my environment. When I left it, I couldn't be the same person I had always been. So I changed. But I am definitely a much better person. Even though I had to deal with some difficult personal issues, I learned from them. And one of them led me to what is quite possibly the best thing in my life so far.


I know that is very cryptic, but not all of the people involved know the whole story. Even if I did want them to find out their role, through a blog post is not the medium of choice.


Earlier, I told you that the title of this post is a lie. However, the title of the blog is not. I have a strong tendency to ramble (especially when I can't see my audience). So fair warning. And I'm a Chemical Engineering major. Although I don't see any reason someone would want to lie about their major. Unless it was to impress people. But my major is impressive enough, so why bother?


Part of the reason I wanted to start a blog was because I was bored. But that was because all I did was sit at home. Classes start on Monday. And since I'm taking Organic Chemistry and Multivariable Calculus, I doubt I'll have as much downtime. In retrospect, this was probably not the best time to start my blog. But what's done is done. And I'll never have to regret not starting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment